Networking events for parents and agenices
Joining the Dots events offer parents, stakeholders and agencies an opportunity to share information, connect with outreach and regional services and meet staff face to face. These events provide a chance for information sharing, in a relaxed and informal environment. Joining the dots does what it says on the tin, it provides information and connections to showcase services, case studies and resources and better support parents and children.
Objectives of the events:
- To strengthen connections to support parents and agencies improve outcomes for children
- To provide a platform to share knowledge and connect parents and agencies who may benefit from services provided through the family suport hubs
- To bring together a wide range of service providers’, associate hub members and regional providers so that parents can access first-hand information and referral pathways.
- To give parents the opportunity to identify services/programmes and resources that will help raise resilient young people.
- To give parents the opportunity to participate in “taster session” workshops of programmes currently available across the Southern Trust