Since 2004, we have been actively working alongside children & parents, helping to build stronger families
Family Support Impact 2022/23
people availed of early intervention Family Support Services
of Parents recorded improvements with boundaries & behaviours within the home
of Parents recorded progress and maintaining routine within the family
The service provides:
- Short-term practical support when a parent is ill or recovering from illness e.g. shopping, light house-work; running messages etc
- Behaviour management advice and parenting tips.
- Direct work with a child who is anxious, worried or struggling to manage their emotions and behaviour.
- Advocating for parents and accompanying to meetings if required.
- Identifying and signposting to additional services when appropriate.
- Supporting parents to access grants to address material poverty.
“I can’t put into words the difference the support has made to me. The support for the whole family – myself in particular. It has been brilliant and it has taken the pressure off at a time when I really needed it, I can’t thank you enough – the support has been invaluable.
Jackie, Mum of 4 who received home-based support
Tom’s Story – A story of how Bolster impacted the life of Tom and his family.