Since 2004, we have been actively working alongside children & parents, helping to build stronger families
Family Support Impact 2019
hours of home based practical family support
of parents reported improved home-life as a result of SPACE NI intervention
of children reported improved home-life as a result of SPACE NI intervention
The service provides:
- Short-term practical support when a parent is ill or recovering from illness e.g. shopping, light house-work; running messages etc
- Behaviour management advice and parenting tips.
- Direct work with a child who is anxious, worried or struggling to manage their emotions and behaviour.
- Advocating for parents and accompanying to meetings if required.
- Identifying and signposting to additional services when appropriate.
- Supporting parents to access grants to address material poverty.
Tom’s Story – A story of how Bolster impacted the life of Tom and his family.