We are the licensed facilitators and trainers for Friends Resilience Programmes in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
IMPACT OF FRIENDS
The FRIENDS Programmes delivered by Bolster Community are a group of evidence-based programmes for social and emotional skills intended to help children to develop resilience over the course of their lives.
The FRIENDS programmes are Australian developed, cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) based programs, endorsed by the World Health Organisation, as best practice for the prevention and treatment of anxiety and depression, promoting resilience in families, schools and communities. Bolster Community became a Licensed facilitator for friends in Northern Ireland in 2019.
- Fun Friends : Age 4-7
- Friends for Life: Age 8-11
- My Friends Youth: Age 12-15
- Adult Resilience: Age 18+
- Improved confidence
- Increased ability to cope with stress
- Increased ability to cope with fear
- Enhanced social skills
- Improved ability to communicate better with adults
- Boosted self esteem
- Increased happiness and enthusiasm