Since 2004 Bolster Community has been actively working alongside children & parents in the community
The aim of the Early Intervention Support Service is to support families when difficulties arise, before they need involvement with statutory services.
The EISS offers short term support, of up to twelve weeks, to families with children 0 -18 years who have additional needs or are facing challenges that are difficult to overcome.
How EISS works:
- We identify a range of supports tailored to meet the needs of your family.
- A project worker from EISS will meet with you and your child/children to help identify both your needs and strengths.
- We will then work with you to develop a plan which is individually tailored to meet the identified needs.
- You and your child/children participate in putting the plan in place, reviewing the plan and deciding when needs have been met.
- EISS can provide information and help you to access other services in your area.
EISS is operating in areas of the Southern Health & Social Care Trust which align with the Craigavon & Banbridge Family Support Hub.
Family Support Worker EISS