We have made the sad decision to withdraw our Christmas fundraiser raffle as the first prize can no longer be enjoyed.
We will be in touch to refund those individuals who purchased tickets.
We will roll over the first prize of a family pass to @santas cottage until Christmas 2021 with a bigger and better fundraiser sometime next year.
We are genuinely sad that so many children and families excited about visiting the wonderful Christmas wonderland on Sandbank road this year will not get the chance.
Larry Moore, Bernie, Grainne and Maurice have been a fantastic support to our charity and the community, providing fun, employment and the spirit of Christmas, they sold our candles and donated generously to our charity. We are so sorry to hear you are closing this year but know that you will bounce back stronger in 2021. Bolster Community team x
1st – A FAMILY PASS FOR 2 ADULTS AND 2 CHILDREN TO Santa’s Cottage “the Official Residence of Santa in Ireland”
2nd – £100 M&S Voucher
3rd – £50 Hamper
4th – £30 Hamper
+ Many More prizes
- £5 per entry
- Payment made via website bolstercommunity.org
- Draw Date Friday 27th November
- Date/time subject to availability with Santa’s cottage
- Availability subject to corona-virus restrictions
- Unfortunately we cannot make any refunds should corona-virus restrictions affect availability of Santa’s Cottage